You are warmly invited to attend the first in the 2024 Research for Impact series of events.
This free one-hour Zoom webinar will feature presentations about how we can maximise the impact of health research in Tasmania.
The webinar will feature presentations from:
• Verity Cleland – Associate Professor, Menzies Institute for Medical Research
• Joanne McEvoy – Research Services Manager, University of Tasmania
• Siobhan Harpur – Associate Professor and Director Strategy and Engagement TCHI.
You will hear foundational information and advice including:
• What is research for impact?
• How does research make a difference or create change?
• Who are you hoping will benefit, and how?
• What are the funding agencies looking for?
• How do we measure and evaluate impact?
There will be time for questions and the session will be recorded and up-loaded to the TCHI website.
This is a great opportunity to connect with, understand and engage with the work of the Collaboration.
We look forward in seeing you then!