As part of the ARDC’s Health Studies Australian National Data Asset (HeSANDA) Program, Health Translation SA is pleased to be co-presenting a national research symposium in along with project teams from around Australia on Advancing Health Research Through Data Sharing.
This event will be a national, system wide conversation about the value of data sharing in Health & Medical research and will also explore some specific case studies and mechanisms.
Who should attend?
Researchers, data custodians, clinical trialists, and anyone interested in how to maximise the potential of health research data
Topics will include:
- Beyond Open Data: Embracing FAIR Data Sharing Principles- Matthias Liffers, ARDC
- Unlocking Data for Secondary Research: Impacts on Future Research & Health Outcomes- Prof Douglas Boyle, University of Melbourne
- Case Study: Shared Benefits in Research (provider & user perspectives) – Prof Alison Yung, Deakin University
- Health Data Australia Showcase- Dr Rhys Williams, ARDC
- Your Data Sharing Questions Answered: Panel Discussion with health research data experts, researchers and industry leaders (convened by Wendy Keech, HTSA)
Date: October 25th 2023
Time: ACDT (SA): 10:00am-12:00pm
Venue: Online via webinar
In person, Shangri La, Sydney (hosted at ALLG ASM)
Register for this free event: